Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

So you think you can start a blog...





*bonk*

That was the sound of an idea hitting me a couple weeks ago whilst in the middle of an picture editing jag from HELL.  (All pic editing jags that are over 2 hours will hence be referred to in this manner.) 

Hey!  I should start a blog. 

Totally original idea I know.  Not an original idea for me as I have attempted this before and frankly kinda lost interest.  I mean I know I'm awesome and everything, but I just couldn't maintain a blog talking about my awesomeness all the time.  Tres boring!

So I let it fall by the wayside and it really wasn't all bad - I had some book reviews, movie sarcasm, pics of new projects, home improvement extravaganza, etc...it was good ideas.  Just not a lot of readers.  I think most of my readers were pity readers. 

Oh look - how cute is that?  Leah is trying to be a writer.

For the record, this is why I don't try to make my living as a writer.  I would starve.  And I really like to eat, and cook, and buy boxes full of sparkly whatnots...and so I write for fun.  Without the looming doom of paying my mortgage over my head.

But try, try, TRY again as they say....

So here I go.  Please join me for a magical ride into Leah land.  Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times. 

And don't forget to tip your server. 



No comments:

Post a Comment