Sooooo....I started a blog again and what happened? Same thing. Wrote a few times and then life came along and went KAFLOOEY.
Here's a brief rundown of what's been going on in the interim - uhhhh.....oh yeah!
1. Unpacked the house (and still unpacking)
2. Busy, busy, BUSY summer season for Reyna Red. (yay!)
3. Had a Flash Sale (my first, another to come soon!)
4. A friend moved away.
5. A friend got married.
6. Sick cat.
7. Sick kid.
8. Laptop went KAFLOOEY! Got a new one.
9. Washing machine went KAFLOOEY! Got a new one.
10. Classic Car show - took pictures.
And that brings us to today - so now you are caught up. Really gonna try to keep this updated from now on. I promise, promise...and hopefully with things that interest my readers and (hopefully) more readers to come.
Plans for August
VACATION!! Taking 2 weeks off for the first time that doesn't involve moving cross country. The shop will be open, orders will be filled after I get back. My office is getting overhauled, plans for a new desk and better organization are being vetted. Wall art is being drooled over...ideas are being thrown around for the movement of a giant rug currently being pinned down by a million pounds of SCHTUFF. So...it's not really a vacation per say....
New Fall/Winter stuff will be unveiled!
Another FLASH SALE!!!
Website overhaul....ick, HTML....oooooo, bucket of HaagenDaas....I feel better. LOL
Powered by Blogger.
- Just your average redheaded smart ass who made jewelry & hair accessories for 30 years and then decided to switch teams. GO team Jewelry Supplies! On this side of the aisle, I can freely indulge my firmly held obsession with all things sparkly and gemstone-y. Is that even a word? When I am not buying gems & beads, photographing gems & beads, and talking about gems & beads...I live with my husband Thor and our equally redheaded daughter in a grand 'ol dame of a 100+ year old Craftsman in Omaha.